**WAREHOUSE SALE NOTHING OVER $10**
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
As a little girl my Dad would always make me a Honey and Lemon drink if my throat was sore. This is a twist on his recipe and calls for Manuka Honey instead of basic Capilano and Pure Lemon Oil instead of lemon juice. Our 8 year old can't help but chew cough lollies so whenever she has a sore throat this is our go to... works a treat!
- 1/3 teaspoon of Manuka (we use medium strength)
- 1 drop of pure lemon essential oil (food grade)
- Warm water
1. Fill a small cup with warm water.
2. Stir in the honey until it completely dissolves.
3. Add one drop of pure Lemon essential oil and stir.
4. Drink through a paper or sustainable straw as the lemon oil can sometimes sting the lips.
Feel better. x