FREE SHIPPING Australia wide for orders over $95'
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
These little treats are the perfect addition to a fresh fruit and nut platter. They are a no cook recipe that involves the ingredients and a kitchen wiz....that's it.
We made ours with cashew nuts but they could be made with almonds or even a mixture of different nuts. The rice malt syrup could be substituted with raw honey or maple syrup to suit your taste.
- 125g cashew nuts (you could toast these first if you want to add an extra layer of flavour)
- 1 cup dedicated coconut.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 lemon - juice only
- 7 drops of pure lemon oil.
1. Throw all of the dry ingredients in the wiz with the lemon juice, pure essential oil and rice malt syrup.
2. Blitz until the ingredients become a paste.
3. Spoon out teaspoons of the mixture, roll in a ball and then roll in extra desiccated coconut.
4. Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until firm.
Recipe makes about 24 depending on size.