FREE SHIPPING Australia wide for orders over $95'
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
As the pop of the red geraniums bloom around the neighbourhood, we are inspired to create our own springtime foaming hand wash recipe. This recipe blends the top notes of bergamot, middle geranium and the lower notes of sandalwood for a light floral soap.
- 2.5 dessert spoons of castile soap.
- 2 dessert spoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 20 drops of pure bergamot essential oil.
- 6 drops of pure geranium essential oil.
- 4 drops of pure sandalwood essential oil.
1. Combine all ingredients in a 350ml glass foaming bottle and shake until combined.
2. Enjoy a lovely floral foaming soap with each hand wash.