FREE SHIPPING Australia wide for orders over $95'
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
If you are anything like me, you might like to change up your soap scents regularly. I love the surprise of a new product when the scent is vastly different to that it is replacing. The last soap in our bathroom was amazing, it was Pachouli and Lemon Myrtle, so this lovely fresh mix of Lemongrass, Lime and Cedar is next on the basin.
- 24 drops of pure Lime Essential Oil
- 6 drops of pure Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Pure Cedar Wood Essential Oil
- 3 tablespoons of Castile Soap
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Distilled or filtered water.
- 300ml foaming bottle
1. Add all ingredients to the bottle except the water.
2. Fill the bottle to the shoulder with water.
3. Replace pump and shake.
4. Enjoy each time you wash and wash and wash your hands ; )