FREE SHIPPING Australia wide for orders over $95'
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
This recipe has so many great factors. It is made from a soap bar and only uses 7 grams in a 300ml bottle! This means that just one bar of soap goes a really long way! If you are washing hands more often than usual coming into winter it's a cost effective solution. The peppermint and sweet fennel have great antibacterial and antiviral properties but you could substitute any other essential oils you may prefer.
- 7g of finely grated unscented natural soap.
- 300ml distilled or filtered water
- 14 drops of pure peppermint essential oil
- 6 drops of pure sweet fennel oil
- 1 x 300ml amber glass hand wash lotion pump bottle.
- Add the soap and distilled water to a small saucepan.
- Heat on low until the soap has dissolved.
- Once cooled to lukewarm, add your essential oils and mix.
- Allow to set further in the fridge for about 1 hr and then shake and use.
***This recipe may make a thicker or runnier soap mix depending on the type of soap bar used. If your mix is a little runnier that you would like add a little more soap or if it is too thick some more water. ****
Bottles can be purchased at the below link.