**WAREHOUSE SALE NOTHING OVER $10**
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
This simple foot scrub (and soak) fits perfectly in a 120ml jar. With a mix of peppermint, Orange, Tangerine and Cinnamon it smells a little like an orange and peppermint candy cane. It is refreshing and cool on the feet and the scrub can then be used in a small foot bath to soak the feet, taking advantage of the magnesium flakes. A relaxing gift for yourself and others....if only it came with the gift of time.....or babysitting.
- 1/3 cup of rock salt
- 2 table spoons of table salt
- 1 tablespoon of magnesium flakes
- 3 drops of pure cinnamon essential oil
- 3 drops of pure orange essential oil
- 3 drops of pure tangerine essential oil
- 3 drops of pure peppermint essential oil
- 3 tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Dehydrated Orange chopped into tiny pieces.
1. In a medium bowl, add the salt, magnesium a fractionated coconut oil and stir.
2. Add the essential oils and stir the mix well.
3. Fill your jar and gift with love.
4. Don't forget that peppermint is a hot oil so avoid using in the bath tub. This scrub is best used after a hard day when you are out of the sun and ready to put the feet up.