**WAREHOUSE SALE NOTHING OVER $10**
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
Homemade massage bars are a lovely addition to your bathing ritual. Taking the time to nourish and massage the skin and concentrating on your particular areas of need allows you to focus your attention and time on yourself.
These massage bars are made with a knobbly shaped mould and are palm sized. They are filled with natural ingredients and an essential oil combination to promote firm skin. The recipe is a simple melt and pour so can be made in the evening for a morning shower.
- 14g Coconut oil
- 28g Beeswax pellets
- 42g Shea butter
- 1/4 tea spoon Vitamin E Oil
- Silicone massage bar mould
- Double boiler
- 45 Drops pure grapefruit essential oil
- 15 Drops pure litsea essential oil
- 8 Drops pure cedar wood essential oil
- 6 Drops pure juniper essential oil
1. Using a double boiler, melt together the coconut oil, beeswax and the shea butter on low heat. Stir often.
2. Once melted, remove from the heat and add the vitamin E oil and essential oils. Stir to combine.
3. While hot, quickly pour into the moulds and allow to set in a cool, dry place.
4. Once completely cool and solid, remove the bars from the moulds. Store the bars away from sunlight and heat.
5. Best used on warm skin.
Yield - 2 large bars.