FREE SHIPPING Australia wide for orders over $95'
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
With the winter wind whipping up and kids that suffer from dry skin issues, this project was a fun way to get my youngest moisturising her skin regularly. She loves colour and the thought of having her own products, I had also noticed that the Aroma Botanics Body Moisturising bar gave her relief from her eczema.
So we got making and created a product just for her.
- Mica of various colours of choice
- 1 Aroma Botanics Body Moisturising Bar
- Simple silicone moulds ( I used mini muffin trays but novelty chocolate moulds would also work well)
1. In a double boiler, melt down the natural Aroma Botanics body balm bar and when liquid divide into separate containers.
2. Add a small amount of Mica to the mixes to create a variety of colours.
3. Tip into moulds and pop in the fridge to cool. Pop out and store in a kid friendly container or tin.