**WAREHOUSE SALE NOTHING OVER $10**
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
With all the hand scrubbing lately, we have noticed that our hands really are requiring a little more love. This is a soft balm, unlike most lip balm recipes it does not go completely hard. It is works wonders when applied to the hands as a night cream. Rosewood is fantastic at nurturing dry or traumatised skin. When teamed up with Frankincense and Jojoba it creates a powerful, natural rescue remedy.
- 1/4 Cup Shea Butter
- 3 Teaspoons of Sweet Almond Oil
- 4 Teaspoons of Jojoba Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Bees Wax
- 20 drops of Pure Rosewood Essential Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
1. Place the Shea butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba and bees wax in a small heatproof bowl or jug and create a double boiler by placing it in a saucepan. Add a couple inches of water to the bottom of the saucepan.
2. Heat on low heat stirring frequently until the mixture melts together to become a liquid then remove from the heat.
3. Allow the liquid to cool a little and then add the essential oils and stir through. Fill your containers while the mix is still loose.
This recipe makes 60ml. It is pictured in a 60ml Jar.
Rosewood Essential oil can be purchased at the below link.