- 2 tablespoons of witch hazel
- 2 tablespoons of pure aloe vera gel
- 2 teaspoons vitamin E oil
- 15 drops pure essential oils (we love 10 drops lavender + 5 drops tea tree)
- Filtered water
May 29, 2018
Simply put ... most off the counter antibacterial products kill ALL bacteria on your hands; including the good bacteria you need for healthy skin and a well functioning immune system. This is the perfect reason to whip up your own super simple DIY hand sanitiser in our beautiful 100ml fine mist bottles or 10ml spray atomisers for the home, hand bag and car.Supplies:Method: Pour all into bottle and shake well before each use.This recipe is for a 100ml amber glass fine mist sprayer bottle.
April 26, 2018
Time to try something new? This simple recipe is the perfect filling to our new Mother’s Day product. No need for a gritty tub when using salts, these beauties are hassle free and a fantastic gift idea.
1. 5 Pack of bath T-bags
2. 10 tablespoons of Epsom salts
3. 6 teaspoons of rock salt
4. 6 teaspoons of Bicarb soda
5. 8 drops of Pure Orange oil
6. 6 drops of Pure Lavender oil
7. 7 drops Pure Cedar-wood oil
1. Add the dry ingredients to a small mixing bowl.
2. Mix dry ingredients.
3. Add the essential oils and mix well.
4. You may wish to add some dried flowers or tea for effect.
If you are gifting these treats, you may want to dress them up with ribbons, twine and dried flowers, fruit or herb sprigs. We tied dried lavender around ours with cotton twine.
April 23, 2018
Feminine, floral, powerful, nourishing. This floral blend is so feminine as a moisturising oil, the gorgeous Clary Sage is great for supporting women’s health!
Happy Mother’s Day!!!!!
1. Fractionated Coconut oil
2. 16 drops of pure Clary Sage essential oil
3. 8 drops pure Geranium essential oil
4. 3 drops pure Ylang Ylang essential oil
1. Fill your 300ml Amber glass pump bottles to just above the label with Fractionated Coconut oil (you could also use a mix of this with Jojoba or almond oil for extra luxury).
2. Add your essential oils to the mix.
3. Screw on the pump top and give it a good shake.
4. Keep this gorgeous mix in your bathroom to moisturise the skin after bathing or use as a massage oil.
April 20, 2018
This whipped body balm is delicious, easy and can be made with any of your favourite citrus oils but remember it is a sun down treat. We all know citrus oils can cause photo-sensitivity so enjoy it when the sun is low.
• 1/2 cup refined shea butter
• 1/4 cup Unfractionated coconut oil
• 1/4 cup almond oil.
• 8 drops of pure Lemon oil, 4 drop of Manuka oil.
Combine the oils and butters together in a medium glass bowl.
1 Melt the oils and butters together using short 30 sec. bursts in the microwave, stirring in between.
2 When the oils have melted, stir together and add essential oils
3 Let the mixture cool until solidified. Place in the fridge to speed this up.
4 Then beat with a mixer until the butter turns creamy and frothy. This could take 5-10 minutes.
This recipe makes more than enough or a 60ml jar but this means that there is plenty to keep for yourself after making some treats for loved ones.