August 28, 2018
Dad's Bad Boot Spray(with Spearmint and Tea Tree)Is there a situation at your house? Maybe Dad needs some Stinky Boot Spray for Father's Day?Ingredients:- 20 drops of Pure Spearmint Essential Oil- 25 drops of Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil- 1 drop of eco friendly dish detergent- Distilled water- 100ml amber glass fine mist spray bottleMethod:Add the essential oil to your amber glass spray mist bottle. Top up with distilled water and add 1 drop of detergent. Shake it with love and spray those bad boots. The Tea Tree oil is great for bacteria and fungus fighting and the spearmint has that minty freshness the boots (and feet) might just need. 💩Thank us later. x
August 21, 2018
Orange and Lime Foaming Wash Recipe
What better time to share our bullet proof recipe for silky, thick foaming wash? We recommend our own recipes for use with our foamers as commercial foaming soaps just don’t cut the mustard. This mix uses the germ killing power of citrus oils to combat those winter bugs.Ingredients:- 4 tablespoons castile- 2 tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil- 30 drops of Pure Orange Oil- 30 Drops of Pure Lime Oil- Distilled or waterMethod:Add the contents to your 500ml foamer bottle and give it a little shake. If it is your foamer’s maiden voyage you will need to pump the foamer a few times until the pump bell fills with soap. Feel free to add more or less essential oils if you prefer a stronger or more subtly scented soap.
July 13, 2018
Give your toilet a good scrub and enjoy the fact that you don't have to hold your breathe to avoid inhaling the cleaner as it is 100% chemical free. Not to mention…. Your bathroom will smell amazing!
Ingredients (to fill one of our gorgeous 500ml powder jars):
- 340mls of Baking Soda
- 160mls of Citric Acid
- 20 drops of lemon oil
- 10 drops of Lemongrass oil
1. Combine the loose ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir.
2. Add the essential oils and stir them in as you go.
3. Pour the ingredients into a 500ml powder jar.
To clean, sprinkle generously around the bowl and in the water and allow to bubble up. Give your toilet a good scrub.
July 11, 2018
DIY Winter Cinnamon Lip BalmWe especially love this simple 3 step recipe as the cinnamon essential oil scent is sooo wintery and gives a warming tingly sensation when applied to your lips. This recipe makes one for you and one for a friend.What you will need:
- 1 Tablespoons Beeswax*
- 3 Tablespoons carrier oil*
- 2½ teaspoons Shea Butter
- 5 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 4-5 drops cinnamon pure essential oil
- 2 x 30ml amber glass balm jars
- Set a glass measuring cup (or recycled jam jar in my case) into a sauce pan with an inch of water in it to create a double boiler. Melt the wax, coconut oil and shea butter in the jar over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in the Vitamin E and essential oils.
- Carefully pour into your clean jars and leave to cool and set.