Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
This recipe is full of pure orange essential oil to promote calm and happy feelings. The coco butter base omits a chocolate scent that couldn't be more comforting. A small pot of balm is the perfect back to school treat to calm those first day jitters.
* 50g Cocoa Butter (we used pellets)
* 4 Tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil
* 12 Drops of Pure Orange Oil
* 2 x 30ml Amber Glass Jars
1. Place the Cocoa Butter in a heat proof bowl and heat in the microwave in short 30 sec bursts until melted.
2. Stir through the Fractionated Coconut Oil.
3. Add 12 drops of orange oil to the mix and stir well.
4. Pour into glass jars and pop into the fridge until cool and hard.
Generously apply to the neck and chest while getting ready for school. Breathe deeply and enjoy those comforting aromas.
*** 30ml Jars are a great size for perfume and lip balms, available from our online store. *****