Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
For those of us trying to be mindful of chocolate and sugar consumption this Easter, here is an egg carton with a difference. Lemon and Coconut, Chocolate Mint and Cherry Ripe surprises are just so delicious. They can even be beautifully arranged and packaged to share with friends and family. Did we mention.... no cooking necessary!
Choc Mint Balls
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2 cup rolled Oats
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 2 tbs desiccated coconut
- 6 medjool dates
- 1 drop of pure peppermint essential oil
- 2 tbs water
1. Combine cashews, oats, cocoa into a food processor and mix until roughly chopped.
2. Add the dates, peppermint oil, and water and mix further until combined.
3. Scoop teaspoonfuls of the mix out of the down and roll into balls.
Lemon and Coconut Balls
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Lemon juice from a 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup
- Extra coconut for rolling.
1. Pop all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until fine.
2. Scoop teaspoonfuls of mixture out and roll in balls then through some extra desiccated coconut.
* We then dipped some of ours in melted white chocolate after they were cooled. *
Cherry Ripe Balls
- 200g glace cherries
- 4 cups of desiccated coconut
- 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk (375g)
- 4 -5 drops of natural pink food colouring (this is optional)
- 2 tbs coconut oil
1. Pop the cherries in the food processor and blitz, place chopped cherries into a bowl.
2. Add the desiccated coconut and condensed milk to the bowl and mix well.
3. Add and stir through the food colouring until even.
4. Scoop teaspoonfuls of mixture out and roll in balls then through some extra desiccated coconut.
5. Allow to cool in the fridge.
6. If wishing to add a chocolate drizzle, refrigerate until balls are completely cold and drizzle melted dark chocolate over cherry ripe balls with a spoon.
~ Store all balls in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container ~