Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
These may be a little deceiving (ba ha ha) but they are amazing. They are made with 85% dark chocolate, Pure Orange essential oil and roasted, salted macadamia nuts...... a great reduced sugar alternative. If your kids are anything like ours the poo reference will have them in stitches!
- 1 cup of roasted, salted macadamia nuts
- 60g of dark chocolate
- Pure orange essential oil.
1. Break your chocolate up into small pieces and place in a small bowl. Microwave the chocolate in 30 sec bursts until melted. Stir between bursts. Add essential oil.
2. Once the Chocolate has melted, tip in the nuts and mix until they are well coated.
3. Scoop the covered nuts out and onto a baking paper covered tray and pop in the fridge to cool.
Enjoy these little treats this Easter and forgive the rabbit for it's bad manners.