Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
Looking for a non edible Easter alternative? These lovely moisturising melts are made with coco butter and smell like chocolate! They are best used after bathing and literally melt as you rub them over the body. We like to keep one in the bathroom in a dressing bowl ready to go. Your skin will be left nourished and sweet so watch out.........and......yes, they are edible if "accidentally" consumed. Wink, Wink!
- 60g of coco butter
- 40g of Unfractionated coconut oil.
- Anything you may wish to garnish with, we used lavender.
1. In a bain-marie, melt down your hard butters and oils until fully liquid.
2. Set in the freezer to harden (about 30min).
3. Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, whip it up using an electric whisk, food processor with whisk attachment or kitchenAid.
4. Whip for about 4 minutes or until you have created white fluffy peaks.
5. For individual use portions, we used a piping bag to pipe meringue style blobs.
6. Sprinkle with garnish.
7. Store in a glass jar and keep in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.