Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
If you are looking for a strong, natural hand sanitising gel recipe this one is a beauty! It combines the Antibacterial and Antiviral properties of Tea Tree, Peppermint and Cinnamon with the germ killing elements of Witch hazel and Alcohol. The Aloe Vera base is gentle on the hands.
- 8 drops of pure tea tree essential oil
- 6 drops of pure peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops of pure cinnamon essential oil.
- 15ml of Aloe Vera gel.
- 10ml Witch Hazel
- 25ml Vodka.
- 50ml amber glass bottle with serum pump
- Large syringe.
1. In a small cup, add the aloe, witch hazel and vodka and stir until combined.
2. Add the essential oils to the mix and stir.
3. Use the syringe to transfer the mix to the 50ml Amber glass bottle.
4. If the mix thickens over time through heat or evaporation, it can be thinned by adding a little extra vodka.
The 50ml bottle is a great size for keeping in the handbag or car and is easy to refill and reuse.