Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
Amazingly, the mozzies in our area haven't realised it's winter. Sadly, they are also carrying some nasty bugs that we would really like to avoid. This recipe is quite rich in essential oils but it works a treat and is a great natural alternative to chemical based repellents. With 3 easy steps it's so quick.
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- 30 drops citronella essential oil
- 7 drops lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 TBSP vodka or rubbing alcohol
- ½ cup natural witch hazel
- ½ cup water
- 100ml amber spray bottle
This recipe makes 100ml.