**WAREHOUSE SALE NOTHING OVER $10**
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
Finding nice, toxic and junk free things to put in kid's birthday party bags is always a challenge. I always like to put in something made with love that is useful and will often make them with my children as a thank you to their guests.
These vanilla and nutmeg lip balms are lightly scented and perfect for winter months. I used some dried rose, lavender and cinnamon to decorate the tops of the jars.
The jars used are our 5-7ml jars and are sold in packs of 6. This recipe makes 6 jars worth.
What you will need...
- 1/4 cup Shea Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Rose-hip Oil
- 5 Teaspoons of Jojoba Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Beeswax pellets
- 5 drops or pure Vanilla
- 4 drops or pure nutmeg essential oil
1. Place the Shea butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba and bees wax in a small heatproof bowl or jug and create a double boiler by placing it in a saucepan. Add a couple inches of water to the bottom of the saucepan.
2. Heat on low heat stirring frequently until the mixture melts together to become a liquid then remove from the heat.
3. Allow the liquid to cool a little and then add the essential oils and stir through. Fill your containers while the mix is still loose.