Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
These Easter treats are really easy to make just a little pure lemon oil to some white chocolate buttons and Bob's your uncle. If you want something a little hand made without the fuss this is a really easy 'recipe'.
- 150g of large white chocolate buttons.
- 8 drops of pure lemon essential oil.
- In a heatproof microwavable bowl place the chocolate buttons.
- Heat in 30 second bursts stirring between each burst to melt the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, add the 8 drops of lemon oil.
- Stir in oil and then scoop the chocolate into the moulds smoothing over with a knife.
- We made ours in half egg shaped moulds and once set, glued the two halves together with a little extra melted chocolate.
- Dust with some lemon zest and enjoy at your Easter dinner party. x