Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
These are a huge hit with our kids and we just can't get over how super cute these guys are. They are so simple and with maple and cinnamon cream cheese filling they are a real Christmas treat....not to mention, they're fruit = healthy?
- 100gm of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 drop of pure Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Pure Maple Syrup
- 20 medium sized Strawberries
- 6 squares of dark chocolate - melted
1. Cut the stems off the strawberries and then cut the tops off to create the hat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the maple, cream cheese and pure cinnamon oil until well combined.
3. Pop the mixture in a piping bag and pipe a generous amount on the larger of the cut strawberry pieces, pop the strawberry hat on.
4. Pipe a pompom on the hat and the white buttons down Santa's front.
5. Use the melted dark chocolate on the end of a skewer to dot on some eyes. You could also use chopped currants for eyes.
6. Keep in the fridge and eat the same day as made.
Enjoy the strawberry Santa madness. x