Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
Entertaining or creating lunchbox treats? This dip is sooooo delicious and easy to make. It's super smooth and loved by even the non-hummus eaters. The addition of lemon oil gives this recipe a little hint of lemon without the bitterness. Serve with crackers bread or freshly cut veggie dippers for the perfect healthy snack.
- 1 tin of butterbeans and a little of their juice
- 1 spoon of minced garlic
-1/2 tsp freshly chopped oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 drops of pure lemon essential oil
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
1. Drain butterbeans and keep the juice for later
2. Fry the garlic in olive oil until brown.
3. Finely chop the fresh oregano
4. In a small food processor, add the oregano, beans, garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and a little of the bean juice. Blend until smooth. Add more bean juice and blend to create the preferred consistency.
5. Use extra oregano and a little paprika (if you love the spice) as a garnish for your yummy dip when entertaining. x