Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
This the simplest balm recipe anyone could ask for. If you are new to oils or just short on time or resources this recipe is a beauty. We love it as a last minute Christmas treat that can be made with love. Recipe makes 1 x 30ml jar...looking for something small and sustainable for the middle of your bon bons?
* 25g Cocoa Butter (we used pellets)
* 2.5 x Tablespoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil
* 4 x Drops of Pure Peppermint Essential Oil
*. 1 x Drop of Pure Cinnamon Essential Oil
* 1 x 30ml Amber Glass Jars
1. Place the Cocoa Butter in a heat proof bowl and heat in the microwave in short 30 sec bursts until melted.
2. Stir through the Fractionated Coconut Oil.
3. Add the essential oil to the mix and stir well.
4. Pour into glass jars and pop into the fridge until cool and hard.
Rub Balm on your lips for a cool peppermint lip shine.
*** 30ml Jars are a great size for perfume and lip balms, available from our online store. *****