Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
These natural toilet cleaning bricks should be part of everyone's arsenal. With the natural cleaning power of Patchouli, Peppermint Eucalyptus and Wild Orange, your toilet will be completely eliminated from any "crumbs" that may be lingering.
- 20 Drops of Pure Peppermint Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
- 4 Drops of Pure Patchouli Essential Oil.
- 15 Drops of Pure Orange Essential Oil.
- 350ml Bicarb Soda.
- 200ml Citric Acid.
- Gum Leaves for garnish.
- Water in a fine mist spray bottle.
- Silicone Moulds (ours came from Kmart)
1. Combine the dried ingredients into a bowl and stir.
2. Add the essential oils and stir through well
3. With a fine mist spray bottle, lightly mist the bowl filled with mixture until it just starts to fizz then stir through the dampened mix. Repeat 4 times.
4. Place a small gum leaf in the bottom of each mould. Spoon mixture into the mould and push down till compacted tightly.
5. Leave for 24 hrs to set before popping out of moulds.
6. Simply drop one in the toilet and let it sit for 5 min then give a little scrub and flush.
When using the Kmart large ice moulds, you will make 24 bricks if moulds are half filled. Store in an airtight container, we have photographed with a 500ml amber glass jar which will store 10 bricks.
During more humid weather, toilet powders can sometimes solidify and be tricky to get out of containers. This is a great alternative.
The gum leaves act as a warning to my family that the toilet is being cleaned and most of the time stops them from just going and flushing before I get a chance to use the elbow grease.
Happy Scrubbing . X