Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
Searching for a quick and tasty treat to give to Dad this Father's Day? Our rocky road is a little untraditional but totally manly. The pretzels in this recipe give it a lovely texture and a hint of salt. Adding just a little pure Tangerine Essential Oil gives our rocky road a refined sweetness.
- 1/8 Cup of chopped pistachios.
- 1/8 cup of chopped blanched almonds.
- 10 marshmallows
- 25 grams of salted pretzels
- A sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes
- 200g dark chocolate
- 3 drops of Pure Tangerine Oil
1. Chop the chocolate into smaller pieces and melt in a glass bowl in the microwave in 30 sec bursts until melted.
2. Add the Tangerine oil and stir and then combine the nuts and broken up pretzels.
3. Chop the marshmallows into smaller pieces and add to the mix. Stir to combine.
4. Scoop the mixture into a silicone mini muffin tray and sprinkle the top with toasted coconut flakes and place in the refrigerator.
5. Once set, pop the rocky road bites out of the tray and enjoy. These are pretty rich so you may wish to cut the bites into quarters to have with a coffee.
A glass jar is the perfect container for gifting these beauties in for Father's Day.
Tangerine oil can be substituted with pure orange or mandarin essential oil.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!