Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
I'll admit, this recipe was born out of pure disorganisation ...... the result was an amazing and simple seafood sauce without the need to remember the lemons. After making this sauce using lemon essential oil as opposed to lemons I realised how much nicer the flavour was as the pure essential oil didn't carry the "sting" of the lemon juice.
Soooooo... what started as a family go to recipe has now been altered to the new and improved version and better still, you bon't have to remember to buy a lemon.
- 2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of light cream
- 4 drops of pure lemon essential oil
1. Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and enjoy with a stack of seafood and your favourite pinot gris. x