Own it now & pay later with zipPay on orders over $100 ex delivery learn more
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
The combination of essential oils in this lovely are perfect for killing schoolyard bugs and washing those busy hands. This recipe has been made in our 350ml Glass foamer bottle but would also be great in a 300ml PET shatterproof foaming soap bottle.
- 6 drops of pure Clove essential oil.
- 12 drops of pure Wild Orange essential oil.
- 6 drops of pure Cedar Wood essential oil.
- 10 drops of pure Eucalyptus essential oil.
- 5 drops of pure Cinnamon essential oil.
- 1.5 tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- 2.5 Tablespoons of Castile Soap.
- Distilled Water
1. Add the fractionated coconut oil and the castile to your bottle.
2. Add the essential oils to your bottle.
3. Fill the remainder of the bottle with distilled water and shake.
4. Pump your foamer till the foam starts and wash hose dirty hands!!!
Have a lovely first day at school everyone.. xo