Full disclosure........ these are made with a brownie packet mix to save time. The hats and cream on top of the brownies however, make them a festive dessert or a fancy treat to take to the Christmas Party.
You will need....
- 1 brownie packet mix and appropriate ingredients.
- 3 drops of pure orange essential oil
- Extra thick cream or whipped cream (we used thick)
1. Make your brownies and allow them to cool. Cut them into squares of a similar size.
2. Wash and cut the stalks off your strawberries. The closer to the same size you can find the better.
3. Take the cream and pop it in a small bowl. Add the essential oil and stir through well.
4. Pop the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes to bind the cream a little.
5. Scoop the cream into a piping bag and pipe the cream onto each brownie. Add the strawberry and then pipe the pom pom on the top of the strawberry. Keep the brownies in the fridge until ready to serve.
6. Enjoy. x