FREE SHIPPING Australia wide for orders over $95'
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
If you are looking for a last minute treat to nibble with your night cap, these Cherry Ripe Balls dipped in chocolate and decorated with rose petals certain speak of love. Here's to a beautiful Valentine's Day.
You will Need....
- 200g glace cherries
- 4 cups of desiccated coconut
- 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk (375g)
- 4 -5 drops of natural pink food colouring (this is optional)
- 2 tbs coconut oil
1. Pop the cherries in the food processor and blitz, place chopped cherries into a bowl.
2. Add the desiccated coconut and condensed milk to the bowl and mix well.
3. Add and stir through the food colouring until even.
4. Scoop teaspoonfuls of mixture out and roll in balls then through some extra desiccated coconut.
5. Allow to cool in the fridge.
6. Melt a small bowl of chocolate in the microwave in 30 sec bursts. Pop your balls one at a time on a spoon and gently dip in the melted chocolate mixture until coated. Place on a rack and sprinkle with petals and allow to cool in the fridge.
~ Store Cherry Ripe Treats in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container ~