**WAREHOUSE SALE NOTHING OVER $10**
Your mega navigation is almost complete! Add up to three sub-menus here.
These little beauties are an indulgent way to open up the airways utilising the steam from your morning shower.
They are simple to make and store well in glass container for continued use. They are beautiful as a natural gift for anyone you know battling with allergies or in need of a little Aussie scented love.
You will need...
- 1 cup of baking Soda
- 1/2 cup of citric acid
- 1/3 cup of arrowroot powder (can be omitted if you don have on hand)
- Green powder (optional). Yes, this is the same as the powder you eat or add to a green smoothie and we have used it to colour some of our steamers green.
- Silicone moulds
- Fine mist spray bottle filled with water
- 100 drops of Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 70 drops of Pure Peppermint Essential Oil
How to make...
1. Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl.
2. Add the essential oils and stir well to combine.
3. If you would like to colour your steamers, now is the time to divide your mixture and add a little colour.
4. Spray a little water into the mix and then stir quickly to avoid a reaction. Repeat this step a couple of times until the mixture looks like damp sand and forms when pressed together.
5. If you want to decorate the steamers drop some leaves or gum nuts into the bottom of your moulds and then scoop your mixture into the mould pressing down firmly as a spoon until well compacted.
6. Let the mix dry for 24 - 48hrs to harden.
Before use, let the warm water run for a few minutes to moisturise the air. It is best to place the steamers away from direct running water and the drain. Ideally, only the bottom of the steamer should be wet during use to slow the dissolving process.